Textbooks and merchandise that are not picked up after 45 days from date of payment are subject to be returned to store inventory without a refund to the original payment method.
We are happy to processreturns and exchanges when the following conditions are met:
- Returns/Exchanges will be accepted durin gthe first six (6) days of the semester for the fall/spring term and five (5) days from the first day of the winter/summer term.
- The last day to return books will be posted in the Bookroom and University Store. Books purchased after those times are not returnable.
- A cash register recipt is required for all returns & exchanges.
- New books must be in new, unmarked condition without higighting, writing, or underlining. The cover and pages of the book must be intact and unspoiled.
- Books purchased shrink wrapped must be returned with shrinkwrap intact.
- If you purchased books with a credit card, you must have your credit card or credit card information (account number/expiration date) to complete a return.
- If you purchase books with a personal check, there is a six (6) day waiting period for a cash refund.
Clothing & Gift Returns
- A sales recipt is required for all returns.
- Merchandise must be returned in the same condition as purchased.
- All returns must be made within 30 days.
- Clearance items may be returned for an even exchange or a university store gift certificate.
- Clothing that has strong oders or perfume, remnants of animal or human hair, or signs of having been washed or worn may not be returned.
Electronic Merchandise Returns
- Un-opened electronic merchandise may be returned within 14 days of purchase with original recipt. The refund will be issued back to the original payment method.
- Opened merchandise is non returnable.
- Exchanges or returns of software products will only be accepted in sealed, unopened packaging.
- Defective merchandise will be inspected and tested at the discretion of a manager prior to the issue of the same item.
- Refunds without recipts will be issued via in-store credit only and givin for the lowest price the merchandise has sold for.